You don’t have to sacrifice eating great to lose weight. Ideal Protein makes losing weight easier that ever. Not only was Ideal Protein ranked the number one diet of 2015, but it can also help you lose 2-3 pounds a week!
Ideal Protein helps you lose weight while maintaining your lean muscle mass. The program truly focuses on fat loss and finding the right combination of foods to get you the nutrients you need while naturally suppressing your appetite. Through this program, you will also learn how and why you gain weight so you have a clear understanding of how to lose it.
All American Healthcare has all the of the key ingredients for a successful weight loss program. From Ideal Protein to nutritional coaching, we can assure you that you will be taken care of. Medical weight loss is affordable, and the weight loss program is individually tailored just for you. Learn more about our Ideal Protein and come in for a free medical weight loss consultation (a $125 value)!
Diets should not make you think of boring, tasteless food. Rather, it should help you think of food outside the box! Making healthy recipes without loaded sugars and carbs can be fun and full of flavor! Here are a few recipes from Nutrition World that you can try today with your Ideal Protein!
(Phase 1 Compatible)
- 1 Ideal Protein Maple Oatmeal (preferably sweetened)
- 1 Ideal Protein Vegetable Chili
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 3 small pinches of baking soda
- 4 oz of hot water
- 8 drops of extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon of dried Italian herbs (basic, oregano, marjoram, hot peppers, garlic)
- Fresh garlic
- Select vegetables, sliced thin
- Yield 2 medium pizzas, equivalent to 2 Ideal Protein Diet protein food portions
- Preheat the oven at 350º F. Blend the contents of the oatmeal and the chili together with the baking powder, baking soda, hot water, virgin olive oil and dried herbs until the water is absorbed and all the dry ingredients are equally distributed.
- Rub fresh garlic directly onto a non-stick baking sheet.
- Spoon mixture into two pizza rounds and flatten out. Bake at 350º F for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. Garnish with thinly sliced mushrooms, eggplant, green peppers or any other vegetables of your choice from the select vegetable list.
- Return to the oven or broiler, just long enough to roast the vegetables to taste.
- Remove from the oven and enjoy!
- 1 8-pound fully cooked whole boneless ham
- 1 orange
- 1 cup honey
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cooking Time: 1 hr. 30 min.
Total: 1 hr. 45 min.
- Carefully remove peel from orange in long strips. Squeeze the orange, reserving juice. For glaze, in a small bowl combine 2 tablespoons of the orange juice, the honey, cinnamon and cloves; mix well.
- Place ham on rack in a shallow roasting pan. Insert meat thermometer in thickest part of ham. Bake, uncovered, in a 325 degree F. oven for 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until meat thermometer registers 135 to 140 degrees F., basting with the honey glaze during the last 45 minutes of baking. Garnish with the orange peel if desired.
- 1 can (28 ounces) diced tomatoes in juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 pound sweet or hot Italian sausage casings removed
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 cup Arborio rice
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 bunch flat-leaf spinach (10 to 14 ounces), washed well, tough stems removed, chopped (about 7 cups)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese plus more for serving (optional)
- 2 tablespoons butter
Prep Time: 10 min.
- In a small saucepan, combine tomatoes (with their juice) and 3 cups water. Bring just to a simmer; keep warm over low heat.
- In a medium saucepan, heat oil over medium. Add sausage and onion; season with salt and pepper. Cook, breaking up sausage with a spoon, until sausage is opaque and onion has softened, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add rice; cook, stirring until well coated, 1 to 2 minutes. Add wine; cook, stirring until absorbed, about 1 minute.
- Add about 2 cups hot tomato mixture to rice; simmer over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until absorbed, 4 to 5 minutes. Continue adding tomato mixture, 1 cup at a time, waiting for one cup to be absorbed before adding the next, stirring occasionally, until rice is creamy and just tender, about 25 minutes total (you may not have to use all the liquid).
- Remove pan from heat. Stir in spinach, Parmesan, and butter; season with salt and pepper. Serve immediately (risotto will thicken as it cools), and sprinkle with additional Parmesan, if desired.
Contact All American Healthcare today for your free Ideal Protein consultation!