10. “I like my left shoulder higher than my right.”
– You’re not alone. Take a look around you and notice how out of balance many people are. I know a good tailor who can cover it up for you.
9. “The tingling and numbness in my fingers is actually starting to feel good.”
– Great, get used to it. It will get worse. Maybe, if your lucky, you’ll get to have surgery someday.
8. “These headaches I have everyday are normal. They say so on the commercial on TV.”
– And the drug companies are very glad you are listening to them. Without your help they would not be making multi-billion dollars of profits from drugs.
7. “Real doctors give people shots.”
– Most doctors of chiropractic give people shots…of hope and enthusiasm that maybe there is a solution to their health problems that prescriptions have failed to help.
6. “My mom doesn’t believe in it.”
– Get your mom a dictionary and look it up for her. Not only is chiropractic real, it’s getting more popular everyday.
5. “A friend of a guy I work with said his aunt’s sister-in-law’s older brother was hurt by a chiropractor.”
– Who is this person anyway, if he does exist? If chiropractors were hurting people all the time, their chiropractic malpractice premiums wouldn’t be less than most people’s car insurance.
4. “These pills make me feel good…What was the question?”
– As long as you aren’t using your brain anyway, don’t worry if it doesn’t function with those drugs. Nobody will miss your insights.
3. “My insurance agent thinks chiropractors are quacks.”
– Tell her to be careful. A chiropractor was awarded $150,000 after suing an insurance agent who called him a quack.
2. “My neck feels fine, so what if I can’t turn to the left.”
– Yeah, right about the time you get hit by the car coming from your left when your taking one of those three right turns to go around the block. Chiropractic helps restore full range of motion and improves that field of view.
And now, (drum roll please)… the number one reason not to try chiropractic…
1. “Surgery makes more sense to me. I’ve already had my gallbladder out. Who needs these organs anyway?”
– You’re right. The human body suffers from poor design, only to be improved upon by removing all the internal parts and replacing them with plastic and pills. Of course, there’s always more money to be made fixing a broken car than in regular maintenance. I’m just one of those crazy people who believes in changing the oil before the engine blows up.
Chiropractic is not a matter of belief or faith, it’s real and it works. Millions of people, including most professional sports teams are starting to realize this every year. – All American Healthcare Louisiana